Skip to Content

Families, Faculty, & Staff

 Families, Faculty, & Staff

If you need to consult with someone about a student who appears to be in emotional distress, contact the Counseling Center at 512.245.2208.   

The university takes an individualized, holistic approach to assessing submissions and determining an appropriate course of action or referral based on the information provided in the submission. Whether a student is experiencing an academic setback, a personal crisis or challenge, or engaging in disruptive behavior to the university's educational mission, faculty, staff and students can report to Here To Help through the CARE Center at the Dean of Students office. Students may also use this site to make a self-report, especially if they are unsure of where or how to seek help.  

Call 911 if you are concerned that a student poses an imminent threat of harm to self or others or call the Counseling Center at 512-245-2208 during business hours for consultation.