Student Walk-In Counselor Please bring this completed goal form with you to your first appointment with your assigned counselor on name date
1. Briefly describe why you came to the Counseling Center
2. In what ways are your problems affecting your life in and out of school?
3. a) What situations or events, currently or in the past, do you think are contributing to your current problem/issue?
b) What other individuals, currently or in the past, do you think are contributing to your current problem/issue?
c) In what ways do you believe you may be contributing to your problem/issue?
4. As a result of counseling, how would you like to experience change in terms of:
a) how you feel
b) your thoughts
c) your behaviors
5. What aspect of your problem/issue should be the primary focus of counseling?