Other Resource Information
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): a free, interactive, dynamic, easy-to-access online program provides therapeutic exercises for anxiety, depression, and other common concerns. Any member of the Texas State community can watch short videos and complete skill-building activities on your smartphone or computer 24/7. Found at https://us.taoconnect.org/register
- Bobcat Webinars: A compilation of live workshops and recorded webinars by the Counseling Center for Bobcats on relevant topics and identities such as mental health care during COVID, stress management, self-care and cultivating resilience, racial trauma healing, graduate student support and much more.
- Learn to Know the Now: Mindfulness Programming: Participants will receive introductory information on mindfulness practices and have opportunities to learn several mindfulness techniques which have been shown to help with student success and overall personal wellness https://www.counseling.txst.edu/outreach.html
- Counseling Center Groups: offered Fall and Spring Semesters; https://www.counseling.txst.edu/make-an-appointment/group-counseling.html
- Assistance finding off-campus therapy and navigating insurance/low-cost options: https://www.counseling.txst.edu/make-an-appointment/resource-coordination.html
- Other Self-help: frequently updated self-help material is available on our website at https://www.counseling.txst.edu/selfhelp.html and includes webinars, guides, recommended phone apps, and more.
- Dean of Students Compassion Advocacy Resources & Education (CARE) Center: https://www.dos.txstate.edu/services/DOS-CARE-Center.html